The Style Network (currently DStv channel 173) will no longer air on DStv from Sunday, 1 February 2015.
NBC Universal has decided to convert Style to the Esquire network in the US.
Universal Networks International (UNI), who offers this channel outside of the US, has been evaluating options for the channel on a territory-by-territory basis in markets where Style operates.
According to Dstv, In Africa, the outcome of that evaluation is that UNI will withdraw Style from Africa from Sunday, 1 February 2015 and focus their strategic efforts on their other channel brands – E! Entertainment Television, Universal Channel, Telemundo and Studio Universal.
- MultiChoice Uganda Launches “Last Mile” Promo
- 'Don’t Mess With Kansiime' Show Now On DStv
- M-Net Edge To Thrill Viewers With Game Of Thrones
- Muhammad Ali funeral live on DStv & GOtv
- MultiChoice Slashes DStv Explora Kit's Price By Three Times From Original Price
Fans of the channel can rest assured that UNI is currently exploring options to bring the more popular shows from this channel to their other channels. At the moment, it is confirmed that Celebrity Style Story will air on E! Entertainment.