President Yoweri Museveni’s Mercedes Benz has today morning been involved in an accident along Bugolobi road in Kampala.
The armoured Pullman Guard Mercedes Benz car was involved in a minor accident as it was being taken for refueling at Mbuya barracks around 8:00am.
- Gen David Sejusa Is Back In Uganda
- Gov't to take legal action against The Observer
- FDC - Return of monarchy assets 'Ebyaffe' a campaign tool
- National IDs To Be Used For Tax Collection, Curb Crime & Debt Defaulters
- MPs To Campaign For Museveni As Sole Candidate For NRM Party
The president was not in the car by the time of the accident. It was knocked by a Super Custom in the jam along the Buglobi-Luzira road.
Eye witnesses say the car got a small damage on its left side.