The Uganda Pakistani Community says it’s more than ready to help Police in arresting their colleagues who gang raped and sodomized a 23 year old lady.
This follows suspected rape for a 23 year old lady who was gang raped and sodomized by five Pakistani investors who were former employees of Yuasa car bond.
- Man Shot While Watching TV At Home In Nateete
- MP’s Receive the Long Awaited iPads
- UMOSPOC Challenged On Poor Rally Organisation
- KCCA collects Shs 700 million from city taxis on day one
- Gen Aronda warns opposition against chaotic demonstrations
Addressing journalists on Thursday at offices of Uganda Association of Women Lawyers, their leader Tariq Javeed said Justice of these five suspects must take its course.
“We as the Pakistani community in Uganda are ready to take over all the medication bills for the lady, give her all the necessary facilitation and even give her job” said Javeed.
However the Pakistani Counsel in Uganda Bonny Katatumba said it’s not fair for government should not close Yuasa Car bond in Nakawa where the rape suspects were employed because they just employers.