User-friendly, mobile compatibility and wide range of properties are some of the perfect attributes that make Lamudi the best choice for its esteemed customers.
With the shift to the digital era, all businesses are quickly rushing to join this transition because soon enough, most businesses will be done online including real estate businesses . Shakib Nsubuga, Country Manager of Lamudi in Uganda, said: “With the internet penetration currently at 34.7% in Uganda both house-hunters and real estate agents or brokers are starting to embrace online property portals. At Lamudi we always want to provide the best services for our clients that is why we are constantly growing and updating our technology and services.”
For agents, brokers, developers and house hunters looking to market or find their dream properties online here are reasons as to why you should use Lamudi:
- Adaptive design: Lamudi is dedicated to giving its users a memorable viewing experience. That is why their design adapts to a customer’s device. As smart phones become more popular, Lamudi purposes to be with customers every step of the way that is why they designed a mobile app that is available on IOS, ANDROID and WINDOWS.
- Relevant content: Lamudi content is relevant to all real estate needs. Looking to find out more about real estate related topics and more? Lamudi has a dedicated blog just for that! Why not check it out lamudi.co.ug/journal .
- Image-centric: Lamudi knows that as house hunters, one can only appreciate good images of the properties. That is why the Lamudi website is dedicated to giving customers quality pictures of various property listings. Lamudi agents provide pictures of all angels in order for clients to visually appreciate the property before committing to a site visit.
- Convenient search: Lamudi knows that house hunting is a stressful process that is they are dedicated to making the process as easy as possible. On their website, clients are allowed to filter by a wide range of criteria, including the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, car spaces, the price range and more. This creates a hustle and cost free environment for one to browse comfortably.
- Google maps: Lamudi is aware location means everything in the real estate business. This why they have added maps to their listings so that clients know where the property is located. Instead of wondering if the property is accessible, one can see its exact location by scrolling down to the google maps.
- Property alerts: Lamudi has also introduced property match alerts that notify clients when a home that matches their needs comes onto the market. This prevents one from constantly checking the website hoping that their dream home will show up.
- Easy and convenient contact: Lamudi makes it easy for clients to get in contact with them and the agent or broker. With their contact option on each property listed on their website and inquiry tab on their home page, contacting them and the agent is just a click away.
- Weekly newsletter: With the Lamudi weekly newsletter they are able to reach out to clients and keep them informed on all things concerning real estate especially good deals on the current property listings.
- What Should You Consider Before Investing In A Rental Property
- Lamudi Launches In United Arab Emirates
- Property Site Lamudi Uganda Launches The #LamudiUGChallenge
- We Bridge The Information Gap In Real Estate - Lamudi's Shakib Nsubuga
- Predictions For The Real Estate Sector In The Election Year
Launched in 2013, Lamudi is a global property portal focusing exclusively on emerging markets. The fast-growing platform is currently available in 32 countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, with more than 900,000 real estate listings across its global network. The leading real estate marketplace offers sellers, buyers, landlords and renters a secure and easy-to-use platform to find or list properties online.