Airtel Uganda is set to give away a massive 20 million shillings jackpot to a lucky subscriber at the Airtel Uganda ‘YoolaAmajja’ grand finale scheduled for 30th April 2016.
‘YoolaAmajja’, an Airtel Money campaign was launched on 1st February 2016 and for the past 90 days, subscribers have had a chance to win up to 2,000,000 shillings daily by simply transacting on the efficient and reliable Airtel Money platform.
Speaking about the campaign, the Airtel Money Director Mr. Paul Langlois thanked Airtel Uganda subscribers for their unwavering trust in the Airtel Money platform and encouraged them to keep transacting in order to stand a chance to win the 20,000,000 shillings at the grand finale.
“We launched this campaign to reward the subscribers who were consistently using our platform and over the past 90 days, we have done just that,” he said, adding that “As we come to the close of this campaign, I encourage all Airtel subscribers to continue using this platform and enjoy the convenience that it offers.”
The campaign that is running until the end of April has given Ugandans in 24 regions of the country an opportunity to win up to 2,000,000 shillings daily through regional activations that have been continuously carried out throughout the course of the past 3 months.
To participate in this ongoing campaign, Airtel Money subscribers should simply dial *185# and;
- Carry out a mobile banking transaction
- Top up a minimum of 500/= worth of airtime through Airtel money
- Purchase a voice bundle through Airtel Money
- Make a cash withdrawal from Airtel Money
- Purchase a data bundle through Airtel Money
- Sendmoney using Airtel money
- Pay bills using Airtel Money
- Airtel Expands On Outlets, Opens Premium Service Shop In Entebbe
- Taxes Too High For Airtel In Nigerian Market
- Nigerian Artist Tiwa Savage To Headline Airtel Women’s Day Concert
- 341 Million Mobile Money Transactions Conducted In Africa, Middle East
- Airtel To Divest Telecom Tower Assets In Rwanda And Zambia To IHS