Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker Involved In Bad Accident?

Popular Ghanaian Ki Nigeria actor Van Vicker is reported to have been involved in a bad car accident on Sunday morning. image The report says Van Vicker got involved in the accident on his way to church on Sunday morning.

However, Vicker has come up to refute the report that he says was put up by an impostor on Facebook to drive traffic to the page.

He says he is alive, well and in good health.

RELATED CONTENT

Source: African Spotlight

Comments

1. What is the true. Check first…..before we share things.

2. Back to sender to ur haters

3. Youseline Sabbat says:

What is the true. Check first…..before we share things.

4. Back to sender to ur haters

5. Buster Melton says:

Thank God dat all is well in ur life n the person dat wants to see ur downfall will be the one to go down first n not u broda. God will continue to guide n protect in in all dat u do in Jesus name, Amen……………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Carline Joseph says:

I am so happy God is good , he was there , I hope you will get well soon God bless you in your family amen.

7. Golden Heart says:

Well i saw it on PATIENCE OZOKWOR wall i really believed it.

8. so true can't believe anything people post on face book, do your research firs.

9. Oh thank God, God won't let that happend.

10. Annissa Nadirah Karim says:

Hoax

11. Emyhope Hope says:

God is always there for you with God you will get well soon in the name of Jesus amen

12. Shakiel Gibbons says:

bad thing doesn't happen because of god my friend, it is satan who interferes and cause bad thing to happen, causing us to blame god.

13. Shakiel Gibbons says:

14. Karine Ndoung says:

Back to sender how come a human being can send such a new out just because of comments nd likes on Facebook. Ps check first before you share things.

15. Lorato Chiso Kachamba says:

He is fyn nothing happened to him

16. they real drive traffic on the page! stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Josie Mckoy says:

thank god you are ok . god is a good god.

18. Afi Alalade says:

Nigerians will never stop their corrupt ways, ever! It is a shame to say someone famous was involved in a bad car accident when it never happened, just to drive online traffic to the site. Makes me glad to be an American citizen with Small ties to Nigeria! Yes, I said so! Very minute ties to Nigeria. This close to denouncing that country altogether. Crime is not part of me, that is what Americans are looking for! That is why I earned my citizenship because I live a life crime free! Nigerians, go and rethink your attitudes towards life! They call you a thief and you are walking the streets with a stolen goat!

19. Mannu Swaleh says:

My prayers will alwys be wth you van I love you soo much you are my biggest fun may God help you to get well soonest swtheart

20. they real drive traffic on the page! stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Amber Kelly says:

This picture comes from a movie why put this up there saying he was in an accident and I think that saying it is bad karma so stop wishing something like this to happen to this wonderful actor.

22. Josie Mckoy says:

thank god you are ok . god is a good god.

23. Jevon Cain says:

yes he is

24. King Darius says:

Look!! brothers and sisters let us be thankful to God and stop saying stupidness

25. hi Brother try come home you have over stay there in the state answering American citizen: I like good citizen like Obama, who possess his American citizenship in white house. But a still remain a Kenya man. Nigerians have good and millions of good citizen and who have make name in worldwide. INNOSON THE FIRST MADE IN NIGERIA CARS, BUSES, AND TRUCKS. Brother as you can see Nigeria is now produce its own cars.

26. Eve Owi says:

Why would anyone put up a hoax of that nature to get attention ??

27. Zuwena Sinnan says:

Thank God i'm so happy to hear you r doing good and your family