Ex Miss Uganda 2008/09, Dorah Mwima got married to her husband Nader Barrak in 2014, becoming the first Miss Uganda to wed.
Two years later, she has been joined by another beauty queen, Aysha Salma Nassanga, the ex miss Uganda 2003/04.
Aysha, who has been living in the US for quite sometime officially got married to her American boyfriend, one Eric in a wedding held at the weekend in Miami.
Among those that accompanied her on the biggest day of her life included her successor, Barbara Kimbugwe, who was the Miss Uganda 2004/05. Barbara, also married to an American man and a close friend to Aysha was her brides maid.
The two beauty queens live in the same state, Miami.
And according to Barbara, preparations are already underway to bring the wedding to Uganda.
“In Preparations to bring the lovely wedding to Uganda. Congratulations to my beloved sister Aysha Salma & my brother in-law. Among many superior men, Aysha has chosen to marry a Golden heart, Eric. If Aysha is happy, the rest doesn’t matter,” says Barbara.
- Zahara Nakiyaga Crowned Miss Uganda, Nabukeera Takes Rising Woman
- Big Brother: Singer Esther Joins Miss Uganda As Uganda's Representatives
- Miss Uganda: 20 Finalists To Spend 4 Nights At Agricultural Center In Bid To Boost Sector
- Miss Uganda 2013/14 To be Crowned Tonight
- Former Miss Austria Dies After Mountain Fall
Indeed the rest like the age of her husband doesn’t matter. Critics had began trolling Aysha over what they call marrying her granny. Eric is almost twice Aysha’s age. But can this make her have a second thought about Eric?