Brad Pitt Talks About His Love For Angelina Jolie

Angelina_Jolie_Brad_Pitt_kiss_photo

Brad Pitt and his Wife Angelina Jolie

When his wife Angelina Jolie was sick, Brad Pitt as a husband stood by his wife all through her treatment and suffering because he loves her.

RELATED CONTENT

Angelina Jolie lost her one of her breasts to cancer and was depressed about it. Time For Learning reports comments  made by her husband Brad Pitt during that time of recovery.

Brad Pitt said,

“My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because of problems at work, personal life, her failures and problems with children. She has lost 30 pounds and weighed about 90 pounds in her 35 years. She got very skinny, and was constantly crying. She was not a happy woman. She had suffered from continuing headaches, heart pain and jammed nerves in her back and ribs. She did not sleep well, falling asleep only in the morning and got tired very quickly during the day.”
“Our relationship was on the verge of break up. Her beauty was leaving her somewhere, she had bags under her eyes, she was poking her head, and stopped taking care of herself. She refused to shoot the films and rejected any role. I lost hope and thought that we’ll get divorced soon…But then I decided to act on it. After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on the earth. She is the idol of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her and to hug her shoulders.I began to pamper her with flowers, kisses and compliments.”

I surprised her and pleased her every minute. I gave her lots of gifts and lived just for her. I spoke in public only about her. I incorporated all themes in her direction. I praised her in front of her own and our mutual friends.You won’t believe it, but she blossomed. She became even better than before. She gained weight, was no longer nervous and she loved me even more than ever. I had no clue that she CAN love that much.And then I realized one thing: The woman is the reflection of her man.If you love her to the point of madness, she will become it. “

Comments

1.  />			<cite class="fn"><a href=Kelli Cruikshank FitnessInstructor says:

He said they would be “divorced” didnt they they were married?

2. Kelli Cruikshank FitnessInstructor says:

He said they would be "divorced" didnt they they were married?

3. that is the flaw in this article.. makes me think it is not genuine.

4.  />			<cite class="fn"><a href=Ae Bung-On Boonwongwiwat says:

มันเป็นอะไรที่โชคดีนะ เวลาที่เราผ่านช่วงที่ยากที่สุดในชีวิต แล้วมีใครสักคนที่อยู่เคียงข้างและคอยให้กำลังใจให้ลุกขึ้นสู้ :-) & Feel this word’s romantic! “After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on the earth. She is the idol of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her and to hug her shoulders.”

5. Ae Bung-On Boonwongwiwat says:

มันเป็นอะไรที่โชคดีนะ เวลาที่เราผ่านช่วงที่ยากที่สุดในชีวิต แล้วมีใครสักคนที่อยู่เคียงข้างและคอยให้กำลังใจให้ลุกขึ้นสู้ :-) & Feel this word's romantic! "After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on the earth. She is the idol of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her and to hug her shoulders."

6.  />			<cite class="fn"><a href=Melanie Pajo Sarsaba says:

brad is such a blessing to ange

7. Melanie Pajo Sarsaba says:

brad is such a blessing to ange

8. Love them!! & Good example..Never leave ones you love & love you!!

9.  />			<cite class="fn"><a href=Kelli Cruikshank FitnessInstructor says:

He said they would be “divorced” didnt they they were married?

10. Nita Bakri says:

Nicely put and whatever it is it pays be happy to you both

11. That's because that's what she thrives on attention whore

12. Laila Daoudi says:

There are really man like this in the world……i don't believe it….

13. René Krogh Jensen says:

Start believing ;)

14. Alexandra Santos says:

opá………… :) ♥ …loved it!!!!!

15. If it is true, I admire him.